Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: i want a new car....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thinks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I felt that exact way a year ago.....then I bought one.......THINK...PAYMENT... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I did the same thing... last February....

    *G......

    but my instinct is telling me to get a different one...................


    but my wallet says.............NO!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love my car.....I hate the payment I have on it .....I think I would be better off buying a new pair of sneakers and learn to love running everywhere.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a new car. It has been a pain in the ass since the day I got it. For the amount of money I have spent fixing it so far, i could have dropped a new engine into my old car and made it into a drag car. All the new cars suck. And they cost too much too.

  6. #6
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    you can purchase a totally redone frame off restoration classic chevy for the price of a "new" car. funner to drive and much more character ...................

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or, find one that is halfway runing and fix it. For a fraction of the price.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JC Z28 LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New cars suck and cost to much eh?
    1999 Chevy Camaro SS w/ LS1 5.7L 346ci SB Aluminum head V8, total cost with all modifications I've done, $25,800...it runs low 11's in the 1/4 on Street tires "Goodyear eagle F-1's" while on the Nitrous...504RWHP/528RWTQ...
    For just under $26,000 with leather and all the other crap, looks like a good ratio of cost/performance to me..
    pubimageasp?id 1533217
    pubimageasp?id 1533216
    pubimageasp?id 1533226
    pubimageasp?id 1533227

    <font color="#0C6C50" size="1">[ February 22, 2003 07:28 PM: Message edited by: JC 44488 ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would say something, but I do not like causing trouble or embarrassment.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *kisses you right square between the eyes* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •